Following the tragic earthquake in Mexico City, the inaugural edition of Advertising Week Latin America will now take place 12-15 February 2018.
The Papalote Museo del Niño, located in Bosques de Chapultepec, will still serve as the main daytime thought leadership venue and will include Tech X, which launched at the recently concluded edition of Advertising Week in New York City, will be extended to Mexico City. Tech X is an immersive hands-on journey through interactive installations, innovations, and bleeding edge tech advancements, which include haptics, holograms, AI, VR, and AR.
Advertising Week LATAM's speakers will contain the industry's best and brightest minds, including:
- David Shing, Digital Prophet at Oath, a Verizon Company, and owner of brands such as Yahoo!, AOL, Huffington Post, Tumblr, and Flickr.
- Nannette Lafond-Dufour, Chief Client Officer at McCann Worldgroup, and former executive of global network of advertising agencies all over the world.
- Ismael Cala, Author, Lecturer, Anchor and Producer, CNN en Español.
- Steven Wolfe-Pereira, Chief Marketing Officer of Quantcast, provider of real-time information and analysis of internet communications, telecommunications, entertainment, and marketing.
- Peter Schube, COO at Illumination Entertainment Inc., makers of Despicable Me, Minions, The Secret Life of Pets, and Sing.
- Patrick McGinnis, Author, as well as Managing Partner at Dirigo Advisors which provides strategic advice to investors, entrepreneurs, and fast-growing businesses.
- Raul Garcia, International Animation & Film Director, character animator on modern classics such as Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Lion King, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, and Pocahontas.
- Keith Reinhard, Chairman Emeritus at DDB, one of the world's largest and most creative advertising agency networks with 206 offices in 96 countries.
- Silvina Moschini, Co-Founder & President at TransparentBusiness.com, a platform designed to help clients increase freelancer productivity.
In the coming weeks we'll be announcing a ticket sales donation plan that will support the rebuilding effort and help on the ground in Mexico City. Registration is open and available here.